We are announcing a change in our safety protocol due to CDC and local guidelines.
- Face coverings are required at all indoor locations for all individuals over the age of 3, regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings are not mandatory outdoors but are still recommended for unvaccinated individuals.
- Ensure you understand and practice healthy hygiene during your visit.
We remain dedicated to maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards within all of our attractions and facilities.
The safety and health of our guests and team members is our top priority, and we will continue to update protocols with consultation from infectious disease experts.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING THE PARK
Beginning August 31, 2021 this Six Flags Park has established the following COVID-19 rules for our guests in compliance with State and local Public Health Departments.
- Masks are not required outdoors, but are still recommended for unvaccinated guests.
- Fully vaccinated means 14 days has passed since your 2nd dose of a 2-dose vaccine or single dose of a 1-dose vaccine.
Masks are required for all individuals in indoor settings such as: retail buildings, theaters and restaurants.
Masks whether disposable or reusable must:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable materials
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
Exemptions to mask requirements are:
- Guests younger than 2 years old
- Guests with a medical condition, mental health condition, or disability that prevents mask wearing.
- Guests who are hearing impaired, or communicating with a person who is hearing impaired, where the ability to see the mouth is essential for communication.
As always, guidelines may change and as they do, we will continue to update our health and safety procedures and policies based on communication from state and local health officials.
Prior to your planned visit to this Six Flags Park, you understand and agree to follow the aforementioned guidelines and attest to comply with these rules on behalf of you and the party you are purchasing tickets for.
Six Flags cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the park, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.