Over the years, we’ve learned a thing or two about making the most of a day at The Great Escape. These tips will help ensure that you have a fun and memorable experience.
- Call for park information and show schedules before your visit. This will help you take advantage of the best discounts, and plan for the activities you want to do most. For special events and general park information, call 518-792-3500.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool evenings. You can store it in a rental locker near the Main Gate, if necessary.
- Smoking is prohibited in most areas. For the safety and courtesy of other guests, smoking is limited to marked, designated smoking areas inside the park.
- Arrange a meeting place and time for your party, just in case you become separated. Learn about our Circle of Friends program that is available to all guests FREE of charge.
- Stop by International Marketplace if you need a stroller, wheelchair or electronic convenience vehicle. They’re provided on a first come, first-serve basis, so plan to arrive early.
- Review the park map to familiarize yourself with the layout and help plan your day.
- Pick up a show schedule (available at the front entrance) to see if there are any of our amazing can’t-miss events during your visit.
- Plan to start your day at attractions furthest from the main entrance. Also, for shorter waits, ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m. Download the Six Flags app to stay up to date on the wait times on all our attractions in the Park.
- To save time, eat in our restaurants during non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.