Here are some insider tips to help make your day at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor even better!
- Before the day of your visit, be sure to browse our website for current discounts, special events, park hours, safety protocols and more!
- Plan to visit when attendance is lightest. Best bets are Monday through Thursday.
- Bring a jacket or sweatshirt for cool mornings and evenings. Store it in the lockers near the main entrance.
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free park. Smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes, is strictly prohibited inside the park.
- When you first arrive, arrange a meeting place and time, just in case your party becomes separated.
- Review the park map, to familiarize yourself with the park’s layout and help plan your day.
- Ride your favorite rides when the park first opens, or after 5 p.m.—the waits are shorter!
- To save time, eat at non-traditional lunch and dinner hours.
- Make sure children feel comfortable with a ride before they board.