ALL NEW THRILLS! Get ready for West Coast Racers, the world’s first single track quadruple launch racing coaster! Unlike traditional coasters, this first of it’s kind racing coaster features two side-by-side tracks with four individual high-speed launches. The race covers two complete laps, multiple airtime hills, extreme high-banked turns and exhilarating over/under near misses. A highlight of the ride is an immersive real time “pit stop” designed and produced by world famous West Coast Customs that will provide you with a racing experience unlike any other.
Ride features include:
- A record-breaking four magnetic launches, including a side-by-side first and second race launch;
- Four total inversions, including three zero G rolls and a zero G stall;
- 14 track crossovers and a high-five (where riders can almost high-five guests riding the opposing train), for a total of 30 train interactions (15 per lap);
- Side-by-side airtime hills and overbanked turns; and
- Speeds up to 55 miles-per-hour as riders cross the finish line.
West Coast Racers is located in the all new area, The Underground, an LA centric urban-themed area where guests enjoy a high-energy street vibe. Currently located in this area is the popular wooden coaster, Apocalypse, and Pacific Speedway Go Karts.