Apply today and get:
- New Higher Pay Rates – Select Jobs up to $10/HR
- Make lots of friends while making lots of dough
- Flexible schedule – work as little or as much as you want
- Training provided and leadership roles are available
Come work where you play. Seriously, what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Once you’re part of the team you’ll help make the thrills happen in an exciting work environment as fast-paced as our coasters. You’ll also take home the perfect souvenirs: valuable leadership skills, lifetime friendships, access to exclusive events, and a paycheck as big as those winning stuffed animals. Six Flags is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for our team members and guests.
Some of the benefits of working at our parks include:
- Up to $15 an hour for select leadership positions
- Payday is Every Friday
- Safe Work Environment
- On-Site Training
- No Experience Needed
- Leadership Opportunities
- Pay Above Minimum Wage
- Mentor Programs
- Real-World Experience
- Private Employee Events
- Free Park Admission
- Daily Pay Option
- Reward Programs
- Work Where You Play!
The Employment Center is open:
Monday – Saturday 10am-6pm
Address: 21300 Interstate 45 North, Spring, TX 77373
Interested applicants should complete an online application. Questions? Contact one of our Human Resources professionals at 281-355-3300 x2564
From first-time jobs for teens to college credit internships and part-time positions for retirees, Six Flags brings everyone together. Whether you want to work inside or outside, interacting with guests or behind the scenes – there’s a position waiting for you.
Get wet, get paid! Splash into success as part of our amazing aquatics team this summer. Whether you’re watching over the wave pool or loading slide tubes, you’ll be on the frontline keeping our guests safe. Soak up amazing benefits and make money while getting your summer tan! Apply now and apply the sunscreen later.
Rule breakers better watch out! You’ll be patrolling parking lots and controlling metal detectors, checking everything from guests’ bags to employee badges. You’ll protect our people and our property – all while securing valuable law experience and rewarding benefits.
The Hiring Process:
- Minimum Age Requirement – 16 years old, some positions may have a higher age requirements
- Submit ONE (1) Application – Apply for the department you are most interested in first. On the last page of the application, you will be able to select the other departments for which you would like to apply.*
- Follow-Up – Due to the amount of applications received and the number of positions open, we ask that you not perform a follow-up phone call or e-mail to the park. If your application appears to match the criteria the hiring managers are looking for, they will reach out to you.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against associates or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis [“protected class”] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.
Hurricane Harbor SplashTown is a Drug Free Workplace
Hurricane Harbor SplashTown shall have the right to require a Team Member to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing as a continuing condition of employment. Reasons for testing can include, but are not limited to; post-accident, random, reasonable suspicion, return to duty, and follow-up testing. A Team Member who refuses to submit to drug and/or alcohol testing or who test positive may be suspended until further investigation and may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.