We know that you are going to love your visit to Hurricane Harbor. We want you to have an amazing day, and the information here will help make sure that your time with us is safe and enjoyable.
We want you to have the most fun you can at Hurricane Harbor. The following rules are in place to make sure that all our guests are as safe as possible during their visit.
- Children should not be left unattended
- To make sure you have a safe experience, height, weight, and health restrictions are strictly enforced
- Make sure non-swimmers are accompanied by an adult who can swim
- Casts are not allowed on slides and most attractions.
- Please do not wear eyeglasses or jewelry in pools, as they may not be retrievable if lost.
- Face masks that cover the nose are not allowed in the water.
- Water Wings are allowed in Hook’s Lagoon, Hurricane Bay, and Gully Washer Creek when a life vest is also worn.
- Running is not allowed anywhere in the water park.
- Diving is not allowed for safety reasons.
- Hurricane Harbor is a smoke-free environment, so there is no smoking in the park except in the designated smoking area, located behind Beachcomber Tube and Locker Rental.
- Capacity is limited, so the park may not be available to all guests during peak times
- No personal rafts or other flotation devices may be used in Hurricane Harbor.
- Line jumping and profanity are offensive to our guests. Inconsiderate people are subject to an escort from the park with no refund.
- Pools and attractions at Hurricane Harbor will be closed during inclement weather (hard rain, lightning, etc.).
To participate in the water park activities, you must wear a swimsuit. We recommend nylon swimsuits with liners. We don’t allow guests to enter the water areas wearing thong bathing suits, regular shorts (including khaki and cargo styles), long pants, street clothes, cut-off shorts, or denim. Because they can damage the rides, we also do not allow swimwear with buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers. But, don’t worry—if you don’t have the appropriate clothing, swimsuits can be purchased on site! Here are more guidelines to help you pick out the best attire for your trip to Hurricane Harbor:
- Shoes are not allowed in any attraction.
- Aqua socks/water shoes are not permitted on some slides.
- Infants’ diapers may be changed in restroom changing stations only.
- Toddlers are required to wear swim diapers.
- Swimsuits are only allowed in Hurricane Harbor, and must be appropriate for a family environment.
- Shoes, proper shorts and cover-up attire are all required when returning to the theme park.
Our First Aid Station is located by Hurricane Bay on the East side of the Volcano. Our trained staff of Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians are always on duty during waterpark hours.
Licensed lifeguards are located throughout the park. Don’t hesitate to seek their assistance for any reason.
Guests who are under 48″ or not fully confident in their swimming ability should wear a life vest. A limited number of life vests are available free of charge at Hurricane Bay, Hook’s Lagoon, and Gully Washer Creek. Only U.S. Coast Guard-approved life vests are permitted.
If you don’t feel like lugging your belongings around all day, consider renting a daily locker to store your personal belongings. Lockers are available at Beachcomber Tube and Locker Rental, located near the changing and showering facilities. Please do not leave valuables in the lockers, as Six Flags St. Louis is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Note: All lockers are cleared out one hour after Hurricane Harbor closes.
Since personal pages cannot be broadcast in Hurricane Harbor, children who are separated from their parties will be taken to Lost Parents, located by the west corner of Hook’s Lagoon Lounge Deck.
You will love the relaxation and privacy of our Private Cabanas which provide a private pool side retreat, a locker and other amenities. Secure your spot in a cabana ahead of time and rent online, or reserve the day of your visit at the Cabana Rental Stand on the Hook’s Lagoon Lounge Deck. These Cabanas provide you with a fantastic place to escape the crowds and rest when needed.
Want to clean up on your way in or out? It’s so easy for you to change and shower before or after your visit to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor since shower facilities are located near Monsoon Marge’s.
You should definitely remember to apply sunscreen before your visit. It gets hot! But, don’t worry if you forget, sunscreen is available in several park shops.
Single and double tubes are so much fun! Reduce your wait times and rent your own personal tube for the day at Beachcomber Tube Rental, located near the changing and showering facilities.Take advantage of our free tube holding program so that you don’t have to carry your tube all day. Free tubes are available at those rides that require them. You may use a provided tube once, then hand it to the next person in line. For your safety, no other personal recreational flotation devices are allowed in Six Flags Hurricane Harbor.
Our All Season Tube Rental Pass provides one single tube each day you visit. You won’t need to wait in line for slide tubes or Lazy River tubes any more! You can float in the Lazy River as long as you want and also use this tube in the Wave Pool. Don’t forget about our free tube holding program so that you don’t have to carry your tube all day.